Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of My Prezume!
DesRosiers Automotive Consultants
Aug 2009 to Sept 2009
Who am I?
American High School Diploma + 1 A level, 2 AS Levels and 7 O Levels
Two awesome courses
Community Involvement & Extra Curricular
• Designed 3D models for machine modifications; prepared drawings for fabrication and purchased commercial parts
• Created plans for new machine, industrial equipment; provided technical support to existing machines
• Developed conceptual designs; conducted feasibility study for upgrading the Michelin Building Block, [MB2]
• Solved mechanical and ergonomic non – conformities using Solid Works 2008
• Updated obsolete machine layouts, fluid piping system; prepared new construction layouts using AutoCad 2008
• Supervised installations of jib hoist and machine modifications in ongoing improvement projects
Born and raised in an oil field outside of Abu Dhabi, UAE
University of New Brunswick
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Effectively managed a team of 7 to organize an event with emphasis on learning project’s life cycle
Understood the principles of project management including organizing, planning, scheduling and controlling projects to achieve project goals
Led a team of 3 to select a commercial nuclear reactor and modify its design for arctic conditions
Appreciated for display of team effort; on-time submission of deliverables while maintaining quality work
• Developed and initiated a 2 year `Reliability Plan` to convert reactive maintenance to proactive
• Facilitated 2 MFMEAs on a tire building machine with over 500 failure modes and updated/created 38 PMs
• Conducted RCA on motors, machine crashes, rubber defects, drive failures and robotic arm (Saving = $36000/year)
• Worked with maintenance team to promote safety, proactive continuous improvement and RCM using CMMS
• Performed various opportunity analysis, preventive maintenance optimization (Efficiency increase = 6%)
KT Analytical Troubleshooting - Kepner-Tregoe November 2013
Certified Level 1 Ultrasound Analyst – ECS2 Group Inc June, 2012
Certified Level 1 Vibration Analyst – ECS2 Group Inc June, 2012
Reliability Centered Maintenance – Strategic Technologies Inc April, 2012
Root Cause Analysis Methods – Reliability Center Inc October, 2011
First Aid and Fire Extinguisher training – St. John Ambulance September, 2011
Microsoft Office 2010 September, 2011
• More than four years of valuable experience as engineer in training for various major organizations
• Advanced proficiency in reliability engineering gained through work experience and training
• Proven leadership, team work and engineering skills through work experience and university projects/clubs
• Bachelor of science in mechanical engineering with outstanding grades
Pakistani by Decent
Dean’s List 2007, 2008, & 2009 and four annual UNB Scholarships
Valedictorian at Iron Ring ceremony
Came to Canada in Jan 2007 for Engineering Degree
Project Manager - Organizing and International Festival
Project Leader- Senior Design Project - Designing Nuclear Plant
Maintenance & Reliability Engineer
April 2011 to May 2013
Michelin North America
Mechanical Design Engineer May to August, 2010
Michelin North America
• Interviewed 300 drivers about their vehicle’s tire maintenance to explore the cause of tire failure
• Provided excellent customer service while advising drivers of tire safety and improvements to their vehicles
• Administrative responsibilities included a technical report on the collected interviews and research results
Training & Certification
Volunteer Fire Fighter at Michelin from September 2011 to May 2013
Volunteer Fund Raiser - Pakistani Student Association, UNB
• Coordinated and directed a fundraising project designed to aid flood victims in Pakistan; Collected over $5000
Volunteer Designer and Developer - Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
• Innovatively designed and constructed an appropriate rice husker and sorter for villagers in Ghana
Teaching Assistant September 2007 to December 2010
UNB Help Centre, Fredericton, NB, Canada
• Tutor/Assisstant professors in 7 different courses for marking assignments and tests
I am also a fortune teller, and I see your willing to talk to me about your new position.
So here is how to get a hold of me
Pro/Engineer, Unigraphics, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MATLAB, SIMM+, IBM Maximo, Lotus notes
Choueifat International School
Youngest of the group and managed 2 PhD, 4 Masters and 1 undergraduate student!
Thank you !
Developing proactive maintenance strategy to improve OEE, PM documentation and maintenance data collection and history
Leading improvements in dust collection system design and maintenance
Working with Electricians to design PMs to achieve more reliable instrumentation (Belt scales, truck scales, level probes, flow meters, load cells)
Conduct FMEAs on critical equipment; create quick troubleshooting guide manuals
Sourcing more durable/alternative parts to reduce maintenance costs
Championing 5S initiatives in the Maintenance department as well as plant-wide to improve labour efficiency and promote a safe work environment
Manage relevant Maintenance KPI reports, pareto analysis and cost analysis
Assist Maintenance supervisors in providing training and tips on improving maintenance practices
Lead Reliability Engineer
June 2013 to Present
IKO Industries LTD.