Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Proportions
Chapter 6 Lesson 5
. Proportion: Is an equation stating that two ratios or rates are equal. You can use the multiplication property of equality to illustrate an important property of proportions.
Pg 225 26-29
Today we will be talking to you about proportions and cross production.
. Cross Product:The product 4x4 and 8x2 and (ad) and (cb) are called cross products of the proportion. The cross products of any proportions are equal