Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Proportions
Chapter 6 Lesson 5
. Proportion: Is an equation stating that two ratios or rates are equal. You can use the multiplication property of equality to illustrate an important property of proportions.
Pg 225 26-29
Today we will be talking to you about proportions and cross production.
. Cross Product:The product 4x4 and 8x2 and (ad) and (cb) are called cross products of the proportion. The cross products of any proportions are equal