Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cause Marketing | Case Study
Transcript of Cause Marketing | Case Study
International celebrity makeup artist Sue Devitt founded eponymous line of prestige treatment-infused makeup and skin care.
Strengthen and broaden brand awareness beyond new product launch as media look, add "legs".
Recommended cause-marketing hydration initiative strategy and delivered public relations brief. In lieu of breast cancer which many beauty companies champion, selected a different type of philanthropy, a clean drinking water effort in keeping with the brand DNA of marine inspiration and ingredients as well as the founder’s charity work.
(Photo, right) After press event showing African-inspired Hydrating Marine Minerals Destination Eye Palette in shade Serengeti (coast ivory, rich earth, sunset copper, safari chocolate). Proceeds from each sale benefitted Africa Foundation to purchase Hippo Water Rollers to bring much needed hydration to community gardens.
Cause marketing campaign resulted in 10 million press impressions in print and online.