Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Paraguay
By: Halle Kay Drake
Their months are opposite
Very high summer months
Used to cover most of Argentina and Western Brazil.
Paraguay is a constitutional democracy
Has president, 5-year term no reelection.
1900-Only half the land was owned.
1811-Independence from Spain
Economic situation or Paraguay
GNP-37.54 billion US dollars
Based on agriculture
cash crop is cotton
families send one member to work out of country.
Official language is Spanish.
influenced by Spain
people are Mestizos.
dissected by the tropic of Capricorn
in both western and southern hemispheres.
its boarded by Bolivia, Argentina & Brazil