Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PARKROYAL On Pickering Singapore Hotel
Transcript of PARKROYAL On Pickering Singapore Hotel
What makes ParkRoyal unique?
Pastry and Bakery
Enjoy superior views of
- the Singapore River,
- Raffles City and
- the Marina Center areas.
The Contoured Facade
shade trees, palms,
overhanging creepers and
a variety of other plant species
that not only disguise the above
ground parking lot! but also
scrub the air clean
of any emissions
The building has an
so that all rooms are
oriented to the north
the park or hotel gardens.
The hotel is built with
green construction system
The hotel is designed as an extension of Hong Lim Park.
plant-covered balconies and terraces
around the exterior, the architects were able to
create 15,000 square meters of greenery
- around double the area of the site.
And give every guest a garden view from their room window.
1st STORY PLAN
type fluorescent lamp,
in addition to
Each room has:
Rainwater collected from upper floors irrigate planters on the lower floors.
arrays on the roof will power grow lamps and softscape lighting, making these Singapore's and perhaps the world's first Zero
Glass;View to the pool.
Elevators & Stairs