Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Eat RVA
- Provide a sense of community
- One of a kind dining experiences
- History of Richmond
(i.e. Croaker Spot, Mama J’s, 3rd St. Diner) Target Audience
25-34 year old Richmonders.
more confident and secure
New technologies Who are They? Social Media: 25-34 year olds 1. Facebook 23% 2. Twitter 30% 3. Google+ 35%
4. Linkedin 31% 5. Pinterest 28% Instagram 30.7% Objectives Listen
Create conversationalists out of joiners.
Document experiences #EatRVA
User participation #EatRVA
Have local restaurants support and promote #EatRVA. Strategies Share personal experiences.
Ask for other people’s experiences.
Give food advice.
Post relevant articles and information.
Give specials and deals information.
Engage with viewers by commenting, liking, reposting their content and replying to their comments on our content. Tactics Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr
Post images of local meals. Tag our hashtag and existing food group’s tag
Post “Guess where” images of local restaurants to encourage conversation.
Repost other user’s food images as “features”
Repost restaurants special’s post
Ask questions about eating locally
Give advice on where to eat locally
Post articles dealing with Richmond local restaurants Social Media Tools
Post, repost pictures of local RVA food.
Pose questions and state specials.
Start conversation and feature others.
Start conversations with others.
Recommend RVA local restaurants.
Relate relevant articles.
Tweet and retweet interesting post.
Centralize all content. #eatrva and articles
Direct viewers to Twitter and IG.
Pose questions to followers about local eats. #eatrva Post Campaign Analysis
- Week vs. weekend posts
- “Guess where” images
- Images of food = more feedback
- Getting restaurants and consumers to use
- Transition from non-existent to Creators
- non-foodies/ other personal accounts use of
- responses to regular questions
- "Send us your pictures" (volunteering info)
- Content Calendar (pre-planning)
- Personally contact restaurants "Week vs. weekend" Image-based
Geotagging Team Facebook group
Groupme Smart phone application
Meetings Twitter Tumblr Visual.ly Week 1 Today Today Talking