Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of George Crum
Story of the Potato chip:
George Crum was a chef at a Saratoga Springs resort, A guest dining in found that Crum's french fries were too thick to his liking and demanded another batch. Crum was furious and cut the potatoes into little thin crisps out of anger. His plan didnt work; as the guest loved the little thin crisps. From that day on more people asked for his crisps and they were then named Saratoga Springs Potato chips the first potato chips ever made. He was NOT fully black; he was mixed with Native American & Black. INTERESTING: George Crum did not have a family George Crum a.k.a George Speck was born in Saratoga Lake, New York in 1822. There is no information whether Crum went to school or not. George Crum died in 1914 in Saratoga Springs New York.