Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Why TDD?
- Gabor "TDD means making sure you understand the problem before you start smashing on your keyboard with ignorance" - Zsolt Thank you! About Process Pros / cons 3A Baby steps 40 - 90% fewer bugs discovered during testing 15 - 35% more time spent on development Report from Microsoft & IBM Kent Beck I'm not a great programmer,
I'm just a good programmer with great habits. Silver bullet? Well.. no Performance testing Exploratory testing QA testing UI testing Still needed Demo! As small as possible As large as is comfortable Write test Implement Experience of TDD Technology knowledge Boldness Understanding the problem domain Arrange Act Assert More productive More reliable More agile More confident More code to maintain Takes longer Easy to learn,
but harder to master Writing good tests? Better "API"