Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wrinkle In Time Allusion: "He's like the white rabbit."
Transcript of Wrinkle In Time Allusion: "He's like the white rabbit."
"He's like the
Author's Reasoning for the allusion.
The reasoning that the author put this in the story "Wrinkle in Time" is probably because this character that Meg has seen is watching them which would make Meg think he is very creepy, interesting, and can be crude.
Siminoff, David. "The White Rabbit." Shmoop We Speak Student. Ed. Deb Tennen. Shmoop University, 2014. Web. 29 Apr. 2014.
L'Engle, Madeleine. A Wrinkle in Time. New York: Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 1962. Print.
Kaitlyn Hammel & Katie Gale
5th Hour Language Arts
30 April 2014
The white rabbit was surprising, interesting, anxious, and a worrier. He also follows Alice in all her adventures.
The White Rabbit." Shmoop. Shmoop University, 20114. Web. 28 Apr. 2014
The White Rabbit Description