Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Computer App 1
Transcript of Computer App 1
1. Put the heatsink, memory, and CPU on the outside of the case
2. Place the CPU on the motherboard, lift lever, and let it fall into place. Next close lever
3. The CPU cooler is placed over the CPu and latch on.
4. Put the RAM into the proper slots.
5. Next attach the back plane connector.
6. Plug the mother board in.
7. Next take out the drive case and fan
8.Put the drive into the case and put the case back in.
9. Take out front bezel for the Optical Drive and secure.
10. Plug in the main power into the board.
11. Install USB, Audio, Sata into the mother board
12. Put the power supply into the case and secure it.
13. Put the video card into the PCI express slot.
14. Apply the power
15. Install the software. Total Cost: $1774.82