Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
English 2010 and beyond...
Transcript of English 2010 and beyond...
2. Comparison of two exam board specifications
3. Personal opinion as to the best course
The new QCDA requirements Schools will have to decide whether to teach:
GCSE English Language
GCSE English Literature
It is anticipated that neither route will entail more curriculum time. There will be significant crossover between
GCSE English and GCSE English Language which offers
schools flexibility to switch students part-way
through the course.
Units may be entered in January or June giving
further flexibility and students have the opportunity
to resit individual units.
The coursework element has been removed
and is replaced by controlled assessment.
Controlled assessment will make up 2/3 of
total marks, external assessment the remainder
(65/35 in English Lit)
Drafting - Students are not allowed to write draft responses.
(This is a QCDA ruling.) Comparison of two exam board specs 2 1 Personal recommendations 3