Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Failure
Weak study skills
- having hard time to follow the class.
"You learn to be passionate about something and then be disciplined enough to see it through."
1. she was afraid to talk with professors.
2. She made an appointment with her professor.
& shared her concern, getting lost in the class.
3. She decided to retake the course.
"Sometimes failure can teach you a lot."
Poor mental health
- struggled with judgement about his major
made by his peers.
1. He stepped out of all the intended and unintended
condescension from his peers.
2. Seek resources and people who support him.
3. Made an appointment with his professors who
solidify his interest, major.
poor time management
-couldn't handle the work load
-felt humiliated and worthless
asking for help
-took advantage of resources
lack of motivation
-stopped holding himself to his own standards and started measuring himself by everyone else's standards.
forget about other people's standards
do what you know is right
"All you need to do is ask"
"Realize there's more to life than some professor's evaluation of you"