Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hurricane katrina
What it did
1,833 people died, Hurricane Katrina destroyed the most buildings in American history, 205,000 houses were destroyed.
It is made by heat and energy and warm water and evaporation from seawater that increases the power of the wind and speed.
The wind was about 175 mph, It started on August 23,2005, and ended on September 3,2005, 108 billion dollars to fix all the damage.
I want to learn more about Hurricanes because they're cool. I want to know when they happened and where, and how the distruction was.
I hope you like it. (:
by Oscar Gomez
I am writing about Hurricane Katrina, I will tell you some facts about It.