Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of chemical weathering
Chemical weathering is breakdown of a rock by chemical mechinisms , most important being oxadation , and carbon dioxide.
Examples: polution can cause disalution
A process were the internal structure of a mineral is changed by adding or removing elements.
So chemical weathering is breakdown or dekay of rock caused by cemicals.