Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rubik's Cube Presentation
Transcript of Rubik's Cube Presentation
In the 70s the Rubik's cube was very popular most Americans and Asians had a Rubik's cube. how the Rubik's cube changed America 2x2x2 1.96 seconds 3x3x3 5.66 seconds
youngest person to solve a Rubik's cube was 3 years 6 months.
4x4x4 26.75 seconds 5x5x5 51.09 seconds
6x6x6 1:49.46 minutes 7x7x7 2:41.63 minutes
Feliks Zemdegs of Australia holds the 3x3x3 the 4x4x4 and the 5x5x5 world records. World Record In the Beginning the cube was 2x2x2 then today Rubik's cube beginning The Rubik's cube is the most popular toy that was ever made.