Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Egypt, Africa
2013- Former president goes to prison, accused for killing protesters.
2014- Prime Minister becomes official president. New constitution is stated.
President is head of state.
Prime minister is head of government.
Both serve 4 years/ 2 year term.
Citizens vote at 18.
Population of 85,294,388.
99.6 % of it is Egyptian with the remainder being Nubian (Southern Egyptians.)
Their national sport is soccer.
GDP per capita is 1,559.61
Their main religion is Muslim.
Egypt is about half the size of Mexico with a climate that is very dry and arid.
They have long days year round. Egypt
has four different sections. The Western and Eastern Desert, The Nile Valley & Delta, and the Sinai Peninsula.
Hardiness, Bravery, Strength & Valour
Egypt is known for their Pyramids.
Many of their mythical creatures.
Although Egypt wants a good future and tries to do everything they can to make one. They are fairly poor and have a weak government causing them to not have a bright future.