Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Science X-ray phone project
Transcript of Science X-ray phone project
What is a x-ray phone?
is a phone you can use to see
through things. it is really useful.
It usually costs 1056$ but you can get it
for 700$ in Romania ONLY.
Why is it useful?
Well, There are a lot of things you can use it for.
Gareth, for example, can use it for science.
Doctors can use the x-ray phone
instead of their normal x-ray equipment
Now i am going to show you the
4 materials used in creating this fabulous phone
The Cover of the phone is made of
Found inside the phone
Found at the x-ray Camera
85% of the phone is made of
Xrayphonium. a metal discovered by
Bob Williams in 2016.
How Do You Use It?
Well, it's easy. Think of a iphone. To open it you press a button...Right?
The same for the x-ray phone. By pressing the button, you light up the Xrayphonium and the phone opens.
press me to open phone
Are you still Here?