Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nintendo Entertainment System
Transcript of Nintendo Entertainment System
System The Nintendo Entertainment System was made in Octorber 18, 1985 in North America. It was released in Asia in July 15, 1983 and in Europe in September 1, 1986 and in Australia in 1987. It was invented by Shigeru Miyamoto from Nintendo. It was the best selling gaming console of that time. The NES was made to entertain the people. The
NES can still be bought through EBay and some websites still sell their NES. This was one of the packs that came with 2 games, 2 controllers, the Nes and the zapper(the gun). This is a
classic game, Super Mario Bros. It was one of the games for NES. This is one of the early gaming systems made by Nintendo. This system is similar to the gaming systems of today.
The Nes just had not the best graphic like today's time.