Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Laurel Burch cats
Transcript of Laurel Burch cats
Animals with Pattern
Laurel Burch 1945 - 2007
* Suffered from Osteopetrosis, which caused her bones to break easily. She lived a very painful life.
* Was homeless for a while; did not graduate high school or attend college.
* She has a son and a daughter, both adults.
* Her artwork is bright, colorful, and uplifting. You do not see any of the pain she experienced, only the joy she shared.
Why is Laurel Burch's art abstract?
Cat and Bird