Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pyramid
Questions to ask yourself
How do you think the pyramids were built?
How the pyramids were constructed
Why the pyramids were made
The pyramids were made as tombs for pharaohs. It was believed that the tomb would be their final resting place as they lived in heaven.
Break up into groups and construct your own pyramids out of paper.
Think about how pyramids were built in ancient Egypt. Try to add color and texture.
This video contains a theory on how the pyramids were built.
Why do you think that the pyramid looked like stairs?
What are your first impressions of the pyramids?