Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Energy Flow Change Between Trophic Levels.
Transcript of Energy Flow Change Between Trophic Levels.
nutrients wich producers use to make energy, all over
again... Decomposers Sun The first trophic level are producers. They are things like trees, flowers, grass, and algae. This level gets the most energy. The most amount of organisims are in this trophic level. They supply all the energy for the later trophic levels. Producers have 100%of their energy. Producers Apex predators have no natural predators, and are the fourth consumer to get energy from producers. This means that the energy must go through primary consumers, secondary consumers, and teritary consumers before it finally reaches them. This means that they only get 0.01% of the energy from the producers, wich is 10% that of teritairy cinsumers. Apex Predators