Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of the cove
Take out your graphic organizer from the documentary
Answer the following question in your notebook.
What claim is being made by the film thus far? Do you agree or disagree? Explain
Friday, June 5th
Dolphins are self-aware and intelligent animals
Dolphins do not belong in captivity
The Japanese are inhumanely slaughtering and enslaving dolphins
The IWC is corrupt and using their power to exclude dolphins from discussions
Ethos: How has the film used credibility to convince viewers?
Do you think that the film is credible? Why or why not?
Are the filmmakers guilty of ethnocentrism?
How do these facts impact the film's ethos?
Is ethnocentrism justified in the film?
Take notes from the film to support your response
Write a TEXAS-style claim paragraph in response to the following question:
Is ethnocentrism ever justified?
Use evidence from the film and/or article to support your response