Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SINTRA
2. Acquisition of equipment and signage for pedestrian routes
3. Restoration of Megalithic and Roman monuments
4. Applying for promotional videos and brochures of Sintra
1. Applying of logistics equipment to support fairs and thematic animations / festivals, taking place along the coast and the historic area: sound equipment.
2. Applying for equipment and signage for pedestrian routes and hiking trails, already implemented in Sintra.
3. Restoration of Megalithic monuments and Roman ruins that lie along the Atlantic area of Sintra.
Atlantic Area Programme Outdoor Tourism
Second most populated municipality of Portugal
11 geographic, administrative and political divisions (freguesias)
2 cities (Agualva-Cacém and Queluz)
Located in a Natural Park with 56 square miles - Sintra Cascais Natural Park
28 miles of Atlantic coastline
Located in a area classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage site in 1995
along with cultural events.
... as well as for cultural events
We intend to consolidate and combine outdoor tourism and cultural activities.
A product of excellence in SINTRA.
Sintra is a prime location for the practice of hiking, mountain bike, surf, body boarding, golf...
THIS APPLICATION PRIORITIZES
THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES :
THE AIM OF THIS APPLICATION:
To attract new visitors/tourists
To promote the cultural and natural identity of Sintra
To enhance the cultural and natural heritage of Sintra
To connect Sintra with green and blue policies
To increase the competitiveness and attractiveness of
small and medium enterprises
To promote the Colares Wine
To promote our fairs and thematic animations
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
HOW CAN SINTRA REACH
A HIGHER LEVEL IN
Create business opportunity for small and medium municipal enterprises, restaurants and tour operators, and wine cellars, in order to develop their trade and economic activity, taking into account the promotion of cultural, nature and active tourism along the coastline.
Develop a marketing plan that includes invitations to several specialized bloggers and journalists.
Develop international sports events as well as festivals and cultural performances:
Grand Prix 'End of Europe'
Sintra Portugal Pro
Sintra Music Festival
Increase the cohesion between the various partners to promote products along the Atlantic coast, such as the creation of the Colares Wine Route.
SINTRA, a place to go for outdoor tourism
Cultural tourism is consolidated in Sintra:
6 palaces (3 of them national)
Monasteries, 'quintas' and archeological sites
1 cultural center with 2 auditoriums with capacity for 1400 people
Sintra has been one of the most visited places in Portugal, growing year by year in terms of visitors (monuments and museums) and rental accommodation.
4. Applying for promotional videos and brochures of Sintra, promoting cultural and active tourism and edition of flyers of the Colares Wine Route.