Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DO NOW:
M: Movement is in your seat
V: Level is 0
P: Answer this in your notebook.
ACT OUT: Why does the moon circle around the earth consistently? Answer this in our notebook after an act out.
?? The curved path that an object follows when thrown, launced or otherwise projected near the surface of earth.
- "Center Seeking" The unbalanced force that keeps objects in orbit. Gravity provides the centripetal force that keeps objects in orbit.
Acting out projectile motion.
- Ruler skill
-Throwing a paper BALL.. Will do this after work period.
Read pages 40-42
When completed answer questions 2 & 4 on page 43 in your notebook.
IF YOU COMPLETE EARLY YOU CAN SHOOT
INTO THE TRASH BIN!!!! PROJECTILE MOTION!!
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS WEEK.....
BOTTLE FLIP PHYSICS!!!!