Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Montreal Aquarium
Absence in Montreal
Conceptual Construction Schedule
Life support system design
Water filtration and Circulation Systems
The Green Roof
Why an Aquarium?
800 000 liters
Individual filtration for each tank
Equipment and pumps
Mechanical, chemical and biological filtration
Determine standards to be met
Total Duration: 439 days
(1 year 9 months)
Thank you for building me a home!
Tank temperature, lighting, salinity
Appropriate marine organisms
Equipment maintenance guidelines
Water quality testing
Proposed cost = Ripley cost × Time adjustment × Location adjustment × Size adjustment
Ripley's Aquarium Cost: $130 million