Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SWOT Analysis
What advantages does the company or project have?
What do you do better than anyone else?
What unique or lowest-cost resource can you draw upon that others can't?
What do people in your market see as strengths?
What factors gain you customers or make you sales?
What good opportunities can you spot?
What interesting trends are you aware of?
What changes in technology can help your project or company advance?
What changes in government policy can help?
What changes in social patterns, population profiles, lifestyle changes...etc. can help?
What could you improve?
What should you avoid?
What do people in your market see as weaknesses?
What factors make you lose sales or customers?
What obstacles do you face?
What are your competitors doing?
Are quality standards or specifications for your project, product or company changing?
Is changing technology threatening your position in the market?
Do you have bad debt or financial issues?
Could any of your weaknesses become a serious threat?