Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scales
- Keep the key signature - no accidentals on this assignment!
- Begin and end on the mode's "final" Scales Pentatonic Whole-Tone Octatonic (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) AP Music Theory November 22, 2010 Warmup:
- Write out d natural
- Dorian Mode
- Using today's Cantus Firmus, write and email a Third Species Dorian Counterpoint Miles Davis, "Milestones," 1958 Aeolian (6) (2) Dorian Natural Minor Scale w/ raised 6 This uses two modes... Transpose "Drunken Sailor" to F Dorian Create a Cantus Firmus using "Drunken Sailor" Write a Second Species Counterpoint over this Cantus Firmus Other songs in the Dorian Mode... Warmup:
- Write out F Ionian and Mixolydian Scales
- Dictation Quiz
- Mixolydian Mode
- Compose a Cantus Firmus, then write and email a Third Species Mixolydian Counterpoint November 29, 2010 AP Music Theory The Beatles, "Dear Prudence" Major Scale w/ lowered 7 Mixolydian (5) Dictation Quiz Sing Brother John in Mixolydian Transpose a Cantus Firmus to Mixolydian Write a third species counterpoint over the Cantus Firmus