Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Using Physics
Using the text book page 229
find the centre of mass of a piece of card
draw a diagram to explain the method.
Simple Pendulum (diagram)
Amplitude of an oscillating object (equilibrium to highest point)
Time Period (between successive phases)
measure the time period
time 20 complete cycles
divide by 20
Time period = 1/ Frequency of the oscillations (Hz)
Image by Tom Mooring
Finding the centre of mass
Does the time period depend on the amplitude?
plot a graph of time period against amplitude in mm,
Does the time period depend on pendulum length?
Plot a suitable graph