Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Geothermal
The power plants are so clean and operates great,that it can be built in sensative enviornments
It's Renewable energy!?
Conserves fossile fules
Fish grow faster in thermal water from the steamponds
Over 95% of the people who use this energy, say that would do it again.
Disadvantages for using this engery. Needs a lot of pumps to produce electricity
It's a not a beautiful place to look at
Needs to drill in areas only with heated water
Mostly found in california Additional Information
There are three way to gathering this energy, there are different kinds of plants for each enimviornment they are digging from.
Such as: First Geothermal Power was made in by Prince Piero Ginori Conti in 1904, Larderello, Itally Over 2,800 Mw of electricity from geothermal energy power plants, supply over 4 million people in the U.S For our city to have this energy, we would have to find thermal wells which would cost a few. But it would also bring more work to to our city and be able to employ more people. So this would be an awsome renewable energy source to use. Work Cited http://www.geothermal.marin.org