Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thursday 4.16.15
Read your own independent reading book silently for 15 minutes.
What other words do we know that contain the prefixes GRAPH, GRAM, SCRIP, SCRIB?
Letters to Hitler
Music Video Friday
It's CAITLIN's MVF!
We have four more letters to share today.
If you haven't turned in your letter, do so today. You also must have turned in your roots sentences or story by today.
1. Choose one of the themes we listed yesterday. Find three pieces of textual evidence to support it.
2. Let's read Section 5.
3. In this section, we will look for allusions (significant references to other literary characters, historical events, etc.) and the power of the cause and effect model in the plot. Finally we will write a journal.