Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DIAGNOSIS OF NEEDS IN CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
Transcript of DIAGNOSIS OF NEEDS IN CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
The best Curriculum for our children
Curriculum is like a very special dish.
- Diagnosis is an essential part of curriculum development in order to attune it with the demands of times and of learners, and to help determine which objectives to stress.
Our curriculum is like an app in our smart gadgets
It keeps on updating and it never stops because educating is an unending process.
It should be a continuous part of on- going curriculum and teaching.
What are the different ingredients to make it tasty?
1. Diagnosis of the Learners
the curriculum should not be biased and it should cater individual differences of the learners.
Diagnosis of Social Needs
the content of the curriculum should deal with the nature, background and needs of the society.
Diagnosis of Achievement
it is important to gauge its achievement not only to know how successful the learners are but to identify the root causing flaws in the system.
Diagnosis of Values
a curriculum should have importance to the learner.
Diagnosis of Facilities and Resources of the Community
the school materials, facilities and resources of a certain area are indispensable.
Diagnosis of Curricular Problems
the developers should also know the causes of underachievement, the difficulties encountered in teaching or the failure of the curriculum.
someday we can be a curriculum developer