Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Word
Transcript of Copy of Word
interfaz de word
What Is A Word?
Smallest Unit Of Language
No Relationship Between Words & Elements of Meaning. Ex: Rebuild - Tenisci
Minimal formal element of meaning. Ex: inconceivable: in-conceiv-able
The relationship between the word and what it describes in real or imaginary world as conceived by speakers of that language.
Relates to speaker's feelings or attitudes.
Can't be judged as true or false.
Ex: Complain vs Whinge.
Attitude could be : present or absent. Also varying degrees.
Register: usage in specific situsations:
Semantic Fields & Lexical Sets.
Appreciating the value of a word.
Strategies to deal with non-equivalence.