Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The moon
Salvador Carrión // Colegio Madrigal
How big is the moon?
Phases of the moon
What are the craters of the moon?
What is the distance Earth-moon?
Name and describe the movements of the Moon.
Draw a diagram with the phases of the moon and name it.
What are the tides?
When we have a high tide? and a low tide?
When an eclipse occurs?
Vocabulary (page 30 and 31 )
Copy the title!
You know what you have to do...