Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Common Goldfish
Humans can eat goldfish, but its more common in Asia and other eastern countries. Eels also eat goldfish in the wild. Goldfish eat plankton and other bacteria and phytoplankton.
Goldfish have dorsal fins, caudal fins, pelvic fins, pectoral fins, and an anal fin. They breathe using their gills. They have a lateral line along the side of their body, which they use to sense movement in the water around them.
Life Cycle Cont.
Female goldfish lay about 30 eggs,but only a few grow up to be fries, which is the second stage of a goldfish's life cycle. She lays her eggs by rubbing against a plant. They hatch from the eggs and stay on a plant for a couple of days, and then they begin to swim.
Goldfish have a mouth and an anus, so they have a complete digestive tract, but they do not have a stomach, so they produce a lot of waste due to the fact that they can not store large amounts of food