Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chinese Novelist Mo Yan Wins This Year’s Nobel Prize in Literature
Transcript of Chinese Novelist Mo Yan Wins This Year’s Nobel Prize in Literature
This year's Nobel Prize in Literature
The original author of Red Sorghum, a 1987 Chinese
film, has been chosen as the winner of this year's
Nobel Prize in Literature.
Mo Yan, pseudonym that he has used since 1981
when he began writing novels, got international
recognition after the film Red Sorghum, directed
by Zhang Yimou, won the Golden Bear Award at
the 38th Berlin International Film Festival in
"I'll continue on the path I've been taking, feet on the ground, describing peoples, lives, describing people's emotions, writing from the standpoint of the ordinary people." said Mo in an interview.
he award ceremony will be held on Dec 10.