Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Intellectual Legacy of Noli me Tangere and El filibusterismo
Transcript of Intellectual Legacy of Noli me Tangere and El filibusterismo
1. There is a need to understand Rizal's kegacies in His two Novels
2. Rizals Write a spolarium
3. A brief summary of the main plot of Noli Me Tangere.
4. El Filibusterismo is Published
5. A brief summary of the main plot of El Filibusterismo
6. Various type of characers picture Philippine Society.
7. The promotion of the welfare of the Filipinos is the main aim of the Novels.
8. other intellectual Legacies of Rizal in two Novels.
Noli Me Tangere And El FIlibusterismo
- Two Historical Novels which form a part Of intellectual heritage of the Filipinos.
- They describe the political, economical, educational, religious and cultural life with great realism.
There is a Need to understand Rizal's Legacies in his two Novels.
- The wills, desire and struggle of beliefs and attitudes are presented.
- The readers cannot help but approve or reject the feeling, acting, and thinking of the characters in terms of his own sense of values.
- sharing the thoughts, emotion and behavior of the characters.
which in many cases are the thoughts emotion and behavior of Rizal, he shares the authors varied principles and action. THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE INTELLECTUAL LEGACIES IN THE NOVEL
Rizal Writes a Spolarium