Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Do's and Don'ts of WORK ETHIC
Transcript of The Do's and Don'ts of WORK ETHIC
Using your planner is very useful. Even if it seems dumb.
Using your planner helps you remember what you have to do. Even if you don't think you will look at it, it will still help make your assignments stick in your head.
Set a schedule time for homework.
Fun comes after work! Even if everyone else is doing different!
It's actually more important than some people think.
It helps you. Even if the people around you know it already and want to talk, if you don't know it you need to pay attention.
It's not as scary as it seems.
Take it one day at a time.
Use the resources provided for you.
Don't be afraid to ask your teachers for help.
The Stress Of Starting High School
Good Study Habits
Always take good notes
Review your notes every night
Don't skip class. When you skip you could be missing important information that you need for tests or projects
Your study habits follow you!