Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Greetings From The World
Transcript of Greetings From The World
What is this about?
Instead of throwing away the posters made by our students at the end of the course, this project aims to collect them and to share them with the world, inviting their peers to look and create posters, giving a new opportunity to LEARN.
Who? How many schools?
6 different continents.
19 different countries.
29 different schools
How do students contribute / edit
They contribute by creating posters (glogs) with Glogster. This way they present some facts about their own country, so students from other places can look at the world with other vision in mind.
It's very dynamic, and I'm sure the students get engaged.
Platform and tools
Wikispaces as main platform
Tool to create posters:
Greetings from the world
To be improved?
I think that using a wiki is not the best option. Maybe a blog would be ok. That way, recent entries would appear at top...