Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Descriptive Method
According to Manuel and Medel
Descriptive research describes what is. It involves the the description, recording, analysis, and interpretation of the present nature, composition or processes of phenomena. The focus is on prevailing conditions, or how a person, group, or thing behaves or functions in the present. It often involves some type of comparison or contrast.
According to Aquino
Descriptive research is fact-finding with adequate interpretation. The descriptive method is something more and beyond just data gathering; the latter is not reflective thinking or research. The true meaning of the data collected should be reported from the point of view of the objectives and the basic assumption of the
Meaning of Descriptive Research
Descriptive research, is used to describe characteristics of a population or phenomenon being studied. It does not answer questions about how/when/why the characteristics occurred. Rather it addresses the "what" question.