Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pro 1 ch 1 sect 3
Transcript of Pro 1 ch 1 sect 3
Overview of the lodging Industry
photo credit Nasa / Goddard Space Flight Center / Reto Stöckli
Why do people travel?
do business travelers and leisure travelers want the same thing in a hotel or resort?
to meet the needs of all travelers, marketers classify tourism according to the type of travel experience they desire
Cultural and Historic Tourism
Amenity: service or product provided to guests for thier convenience, with or without a fee
Types of Lodging Operations
What are some examples?
top of the line. Aimed at wealthy travelers
Full service properties
meeting and banquet rooms
food service options
comfortable moderately priced hotels
tourist class properties
traveling salesmen, senior citizens and families
bed and breakfast