Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
the incadescent light bulb
Transcript of the incadescent light bulb
was only candles and that is what people
would use as light instead of the
incandescent light bulb because in those times
there was no such thing as light . The incandescent light bulb how did the incandescent light bulb change society ? this changed industry in so many ways half of the electricity used by industry is for lighting. In homes, up to 25 percent of our electric bill is for lighting so you see this made it easier for everyone instead of using candles in there homes . how did this change society ? well this change society in a good way cause they had light so whenever they didnt want to loose candles they couldve used light instead and now in 2013 we still use light so this changed society so much . the end thank you !! humphry davy