Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Invention of the Power Loom
Transcript of The Invention of the Power Loom
www.Fibre2fashion.c/industry-article/1/37/indian-power-loom_industry-an-overview1.asp The power loom was first invented in America by Francis Cabot Lowell in 1816. The power loom is a steam powered loom that is also mechanically operated. This was invented to intertwine thread to make cloth. The power loom was invented because weaving cotton by hand was too time consuming and not very profitable becuase they could only produce so much at one time. Effects on American People and Society Evolution of the Power Loom The Steaming Power Loom By: Madison J. and Joseph M.