Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of THE FERRARI
BY CAOIMHE AND CAITLIN
THE FIRST EVER
The first ever motor racecar was inveted by karl benz from germany.
Born on november 25th 1844 and
he died 4th 1929.
The first ever farrari was created by Enzo Farrari.
Born 20th of Feburary 1898 and died on the 14th of august 1988