Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
U.S. ROUTE 66
Transcript of U.S. ROUTE 66
U.S. ROUTE 66
Company: US airways
Duration of the flight: 9 hours and a half
Cloud Gate, Crown Fountain.
Rent a Harley Davidson
Beginning of the route
Lunch: typical plate of Cozy Dogs (a sausage coat in corn).
Visit the Old State Capitol State Historic Site and war memorials.
Have a rest and sleep in a roadside motel
Briefly visit the town
O'Hare International airport
Lunch: buy something and eat it in the Hefner Lake & Park.
Visit the park.
Before arriving to Albuquerque
Madrid - Chicago
Picnic in the triangle beach of Albuquerque
Located on the 103rd floor of the second-tallest building in the United States, the Willis Tower or the Sears Tower.
Glass balconies that allow visitors to look through the floor to the street.
- Cross the Mississippi
- Seen the old bridge that crossed the old Route 66
Visit the arch The Gateway to the West
Stop in Amarillo to see the Cadillac Ranch, a public art installation and sculpture
Arrival at: 11pm.
Sleep in a motel that seems an Indian camp.
Rock climbing in The Sandia peak
Descent of the mountain in the Sandia Peak Tramway.
Steep-sided canyon carved by the Colorado River in the state of Arizona.
Contained within and managed by Grand Canyon National Park, the Hualapai Tribal Nation, and the Havasupai Tribe.
The Entertainment Capital of the World
Stay in Las Vegas that night- Excalibur hotel
Visit the surroundings, and go clubbing
8th and 9th day
Beachfront city in western Los Angeles County, California.
Bordered on three sides by the city of Los Angeles.
Stop to sleep around 11pm in our sleep bags near the road
Shopping in Santa Monica
Three main shopping districts:
Montana Avenue on the north side of the city: Luxury
The Downtown District in the city's core
Main Street: Eclectic mix of clothing, restaurants...
Beach of Santa Monica
Famous because it appeared in the serie "Los vigilantes de la playa"
See the colorful lifeguards’ huts with yellow sport utilities parked beside them
- Is there somewhere I can exchange money around here?
- That room is perfect! I will take it!
- I'd like to reserve a room, please.
- How much is a single room?'
- Waiter...the bill please.
- I have run out of gasoline/gas
- Where is the closest gas station?
- Caning it - To ride a motorcycle very aggressively.
- Eat Asphalt - To crash.
- Parting expressions meaning ride safe:
*Keep the dirty side down
*Keep the shiny side up