Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Air Astana 2013
Transcript of Air Astana 2013
2) Managing Quality
3) Supply-chain management
4) Human Resource
6) Training of the engineering
7) SWOT Analysis
Supply Chain Management
Human Resource Management
2. Staff & Trainings
3. Flight Operations
4. On-time Performance
5. On-board Services
Not enough direct destinations
First flight: May 15, 2002
President: Peter Foster starting from 2005
Staff: 3 500 employees
Head office located in Almaty
A joint venture: Samruk-Kazyna National Welfare Fund of Kazakhstan (51%) and the UK’s BAE Systems (49%).
High Risk Flights
Problems with luggage
Training of the engineering
and maintenance team
Rated by Skytrax
US$ 875.1 million, up 13% year-on-year
US$ 61.1 million
US$ 3.24 million, up 6% year-on-year