Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pooja Lal
Think & Review
Model Car Making
Re: week 2: chapters 8-15 due 3/12
by Pooja Lal - Thursday, March 11, 2010, 09:49 PM
1. I think what the narrator means by "A stone was softer than his glare" is that Mars Bar was glaring at him so hard the if you got hit by a stone it would be softer. I think he behaves this way because maniac was on the east side and maniac is supposed to be on the west side. Mars Bar did not like that.
2. Maniac having an address means that he finally has a permanent home he does not have to be the kid just wandering the streets to find a place to stay any more. I think that’s why it is such a powerful moment in the book.
3. I think what the author means by that is that even though he loved his new life the things and people around him except for the Beals did not love him back. It’s like that because he is on the east end and they think he belongs on the west end.
4. I think maniacs/ Amanda’s room is so neat because he does not use any thing in it. I think that because he probably does not use the bed because he is use to sleeping on the ground/floor.
Thank You for Watching