Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Human Biology Introduction
Transcript of Human Biology Introduction
The scientific study of the human
Made of Cells
Maintain life by taking in molecules and energy
Sense and respond to changes in their environment
Reproduce and growth
Part of Earth ecosystem
Characteristic of Life
Acquire and use complex languages
Complexity of cultural achievements
Modify our environment
Minor Signs and Symptoms
is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
a method of procedure that consist of systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.
Dr. Engers Fernandez, MD, MBA, CRA
(863) - 399 -2209 - (