Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PHOTOGRAPHY INTRODUCTION
Project : What is the role of Photography in the society?
Project : Key Components
- a measurement that defines the size of the opening of lens and controls the amount of light that reaches the image sensor.
Flash Hot shoe
- The flash hotsoe is a brachet on top of a camera and the sensors supports the flash to sommunicate to get good exposure.
Shutter Release Button and Film Advance Lever
- Its the small area on a camera with a sensor and this allows to flash to get a better exposure or brightness.
Rewind Release Button and Rewinder
- it allows the user of the camera to rewind the film after the recording.
- a round shape and its an option that allows an individual to choose short, long and normal zoom.
- It is the amount of time when a shutter is open and it appears whether its blurred or sharp.
In this project, I learned the impacts or role of the photography. I learned how to used the different functions of the camera and I used this learning to take good pictures. Also I am looking forward to used this skill in my other modules and in my every day life.
In our society photography plays a big role and it has influences us in the field of arts, entertainment, historical record and etc. Photography has become a tool that helps us express things thru taking pictures. In photography we consider to witness what we see and sometimes how we think about what we are seeing. Some pictures that are captured in the past are used in the present as reference. Photography has many impacts in our lives. First, we can capture the moments we want to remember. Second, photography has become a habit or passion through this we find happiness. Thirdly it helps us record the things that occurred on that time and also we explore new things we experience. Moreover, there are so many ways that photography plays a big role in our society and that contributes on what’s going on in our society and preserve the memorable images.
"Firstly the cars aren't too complicated. They have no traction control, for example, which means you can spin if you try too hard and damage your tires if you're not careful with your driving style. " -Nigel Mansell
"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."
-Lucius Annaeus Seneca
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." -Bob Marley
"We knew that you don't get to be world champions without a struggle." -Eric Cantona
“Unlike a fountain that circulates the same water in an enclosed, perpetually recycling system, a human being circulates thoughts in an unlimited reservoir of self." -Vera Nazarian
"Besides pride, loyalty, discipline, heart, and mind, confidence is the key to all the locks." -Joe Paterno
Its the first snowfall of the year
Christmas... is not an external event at all, but a piece of one's home that one carries in one's heart.
"Something extraordinary for every student."
In the scale of 1-10. I will give myself 9/10 because in this module i learned the basics of photography. In this case I am more interested and think I can used this learning in the future to take good pictures.
"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson" - Tom Bodett
"Don't lose hope you never know what tomorrow may bring."
"One should eat to live, not live to eat" -Benjamin Franklin
WOW! She did an excellent job. In a scale of 1-10, I will give her 10-10.