Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Culture Commons
A work composed achieves its full potential only when SHARED. This may not only be composer to audience but also composer to composer or audience to audience.
A work shared can be a work ENCOUNTERED, met, engaged, participated with, or even refined. The work becomes a locus, establishing proximity in both physical and virtual spaces.
In an increasingly dynamic world, COMPOSITION becomes a perpetual act. An open, modular design--whether as novel, film, musical composition, or other form--can be made, unmade, and remixed.
Created by Richard Adler, Paul B. Hartzog, and Samuel Rose
The Forward Foundation ( http://www.forwardfound.org )
Image credits located beneath each image