Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History of Surgery
Transcript of History of Surgery
through medieval surgery, and the application of the
Art of surgery
from the Greek
cheir = hand
ergon = work
Aisha Ahmad AlDowihi
Summer - 2013
capable of treating many diseases and conditions
Earlier return to work
History of surgery
The pain was solved with anesthesia
surgeons washed their hands
Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi
medical specialty that uses operative manual and instrumental techniques on a patient to investigate and/or treat a pathological condition such as disease or injury, or to help improve bodily function or appearance.
Could Be More ...